Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Zesty Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken

I just love summer and Utah summers are absolutely the best. If I could have a vacation home in Hawaii (that's not too much to ask right?) January through April-ish then I could have the best of both worlds. Come January it feels like living in grey, cold blah but once summer hits there is really nothing better than Utah weather. Besides the weather, one of my favorite parts of summer is of course the food and it wouldn't be summer without delicious grilling recipes.

So to kick off the summer I'll be posting and re-posting my most favorite grilled chicken recipes and to follow up I've got something really scrumptious in the works. I've been up really late the past few nights because my mind can't stop racing about all of the delicious summery foods and desserts I want to make. So make sure to check back because it's going to be good!

Here is the first of the grilled chicken recipes. I love the flavor of this marinade because it has a light sweetness from the honey, a little tang from the mustard and a bit of a kick from the spices. This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare, it's so fast and easy. You can quickly mix together the ingredients in the morning, pour it over the chicken and let it marinate all day. It's the perfect quick and easy summer grilled chicken.


No comments: