Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken

As grilled chicken week continues I want to share with you a family favorite recipe that I got from my sister-in-law Kristin. Kristin is a great cook and so you know when she gives you a recipe it's going to be good. In fact, if it wasn't for her this little blog probably wouldn't exist. When I first got married she invited me to a recipe club with her friends. The recipe club had a blog where the recipes from each get-together were posted. I really liked that concept of sharing recipes online with pictures so I thought, hey, I could totally do this myself! And voila, this blog was born! At first I just did it to document and share my favorite recipes with family and friends but over the years it's really grown and it's been so fun to share my recipes with all of you. Anyway, there's a little history lesson for ya on how this blog came about and thank you Kristin, without you who knows if I would be here. :)

I posted this recipe years ago and it's such a great recipe that it really deserves a re-post. This recipe combines 3 of my favorite things when it comes to grilled chicken, 1- it's delicious and full of flavor, 2- it's easy to make, and 3- bonus, it's healthy! The lemon and herbs give it such a light and fresh flavor with a little added kick of tabasco and garlic. This is definitely the perfect summer grilled chicken.



1 comment:

The Murrays said...

Made this last night...it was DELICIOUS!!