Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

Growing up it was rare when there weren't homemade chocolate chip cookies on hand. My mom has a great chocolate chip recipe that she has made forever. Since I moved away from home I've made her recipe on several occasions but my mom must have the special touch or something because they just never taste the same.

For Mother's Day this year we had family over and my husband planned and made dinner for us. The only thing he didn't make was dessert which he delegated to my brother. My brother and his wife brought chocolate chip cookies and they were awesome! I will always love my mom's recipe but my sister-in-laws is now my favorite and my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe. I've made them several times since Mother's Day, what was that like a week and a half ago??? Yes, I've made them several times in that last 12 days. They are just so good! They are perfectly soft and chewy and delicious.



No comments: