Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Raspberry Vanilla Pancakes

My husband and I took our son on his first trip to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and it was magical. I've never been a huge fan of Disneyland but now that I've gone with my own kid I seriously can't wait to go back. I got myself a little souvenir from the trip and it was a Mickey Mouse shaped cookie cutter (of course it was something that had to do with food). I put it to good use this morning and made these awesome pancakes.

If you like thin pancakes then this is the recipe for you. The batter isn't super thick so the pancakes come out nice and thin. However, if you use a cookie cutter to make shaped pancakes, then they come out thick and fluffy. Either way I just love the light, sweet flavor combined with fresh raspberries. It's the perfect way to start the day!

 

No comments: