Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My First 'How To' Video!!!

I'm so excited/scared/excited/nervous to post my first video! I've wanted to post a video for awhile but the thought of looking at myself on video makes me want to crawl into a hole and die. I am not a 'life of the party' kind of gal, I'm a 'people-watchin, sit in the back and observe' kind of gal. So having a video where all of the focus and attention is on me makes me feel super weird. BUT....I have this awesome, super easy baking tip that I really want to share so I decided to try my best at acting natural and make a video.

This video demonstrates my favorite baking tip on how to make the bottoms of your cookies perfectly soft every time you make cookies. It's so simple and easy you'll think 'why didn't I think of that!'

I hope you enjoy my little video and please excuse my awkwardness!!!





2 comments:

The McAdam Family said...

Thank you! You need to post more videos. I need more tips and it's easier for me to see it than to read it.

Amanda said...

You did a great job! Looking forward to more videos! I know exactly how you feel about not being the life of the party kind of person and sitting back and observing, so I can appreciate how hard it would be to post this. No fear though, because you did awesome. I've used this tip before too afte you mentioned it in an earlier post, and it definitely does work great.