Friday, April 12, 2013

Honey, Balsamic Roast Beef

I feel like all I've posted lately are sugary, sweet things, which don't get me wrong I love a good dessert (let's be honest, 75% of my diet is probably sugar) but I also love a good, savory AND healthy meal as well. I have my standard Sunday roast recipe that is really, really good but now that it's Spring and getting warmer outside I felt like it was time to change things up and make a roast that didn't feel like winter to me.

I took some of my favorite flavors- balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic- and combined them to make this delicious roast beef marinade. And the best part is that it's super easy! You whisk up the sauce ingredients, pour it over your roast and cook it in the crockpot. Easy-peasy! I like to serve it with garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and homemade bread. So yummy. My husband even told me that he liked it better than our regular Sunday roast so this one is definitely a keeper!




No comments: