Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shoyu Chicken

I love this chicken so much! It is so simple and easy to make and the the flavor is awesome. It's basically teriyaki chicken but it's boiled in sauce instead of baked so it's super tender.

I also love this recipe because it doesn't need to be marinated ahead of time. It's perfect for those nights when you haven't prepared earlier in the day what you're going to make for dinner, which is pretty much every night at my house. Normally I like to bake or grill my chicken but this recipe is so good boiled. I have another great teriyaki chicken recipe that I usually marinate and grill but I decided to boil it in the marinade for a dinner party one time and while it was good it wasn't nearly as good as it is grilled. All you have to do for this recipe is combine a few ingredients in a saucepan, add chicken and boil. Super simple and super delish!




No comments: