Friday, February 22, 2013

Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

I told you I was in a bundt cake kick! And I still have a couple more flavors to post. But for today the recipe is for carrot bundt cake. I really, really like carrot cake but if I had to choose between a carrot or chocolate cake, 98% of the time I'll go for the chocolate. That being said, there's no better time for carrot cake than Spring/Easter time and this recipe is absolutely delicious. My cute (and super honest) mom got to be my taste tester and said that it was the best carrot cake she's ever had. My other bundt cake recipes call for cake mixes but this recipe is completely from scratch. It's packed with flavor and the cream cheese frosting on top is just perfect.




Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


No comments: