Friday, September 14, 2012

My Favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's finally starting to feel a little cooler and I can tell that the crisp, cool fall weather is just around the corner! Hooray!!! I love summer but fall is by far my favorite season, especially here in Utah, it's beautiful. So I decided to kick off the fall season with my all time favorite fall recipe. Not only is this my favorite fall recipe but it's one of my favorite cookie recipes, period! I posted this recipe three years ago so I'm reposting it just in case you missed it.

And just FYI,  here is a little cookie baking secret that I like to do to help make my cookies perfectly soft and chewy. 

*When I bake my cookies I double line my cookie sheets, so I put an extra cookie sheet on the bottom of the cookie sheet with the cookies. This helps the bottoms of the cookies to not brown and to stay nice and soft. Sometimes it takes the cookies a minute or two longer to bake with the extra sheet so just keep an eye on them.*






Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

4 comments:

Ash said...

my stomach just growled out loud. YUM! you should make a double batch next week when I'm going to be there ;)

The Carlsens said...

I made these cookies when you posted them 3 years ago! WE LOVE THEM!!!

Lisa said...

I have been trying to make my food more "clean," but I really wanted to make these the yesterday. I substituted the sugar for honey and the flour for whole wheat flour and the eggs for egg whites. Krista, Ally, Mike, and even the kids gave them 2 thumbs up!!

Lisa said...

I'm trying to eat a more "clean" diet, but I really wanted these cookies yesterday. I substituted the sugar for honey, the flour for whole wheat flour, and the eggs for egg whites. Ally, Krista, Mike, and the kids gave them 2 thumbs up!!!