Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies

The other day I needed a quick chocolate fix and decided to make this recipe with a little twist to make it even more chocolatier. When my husband tried them he said, "why did you make these? I want to eat all of them." I told him too bad because I was going to eat them all! I warn you, these little nuggets of chocolaty goodness are addicting, I don't think it's possible to eat just one!





Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies

  • 1 package chocolate cake mix
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 cup chocolate chips


combine all ingredients. scoop out with a mini cookie scoop and bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes. transfer immediately to wire rack. store in airtight container.

No comments: