Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kuki Kouture

Some of you might be wondering why I haven't been posting very frequently lately. Well, besides the holidays and taking care of my cute little munchkins, I have finally started an Etsy shop. It is called Kuki Kouture and I am so excited about it! Right now it's not cooking related, maybe someday I'll do a cookbook. For now I'm selling cute kids bags. I've made several for family and friends over the years and have been strongly encouraged to make them on a larger scale. I kept waiting for things to calm down (like after moving and having another baby) to get to work on the this project but I finally realized that life will always be busy so I just need to go for it! If you're interested in checking it out here are the links to my shop and new blog:

Kuki Kouture Etsy Shop

Kuki Kouture Blog

You can also click on the Kuki Kouture button on the right side of the page which will take you to the blog. Thanks!

-Val

No comments: