Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Honey Whole Wheat Bread and Whole Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Bread

I have been on a quest to find a good, I mean really good, whole wheat bread recipe. A few weeks ago my friend Andrea mentioned that she had just made wheat bread so naturally I had to ask her for her recipe. She said that this recipe is the BEST and after making it today I can tell you that I completely agree!  It is so soft and sweet and yummy and the best part is that it's super easy to make. The recipe makes two loaves and so when I made this today I made one of my loaves into cinnamon swirl bread, and oh my gosh it is good! Now my tummy is full and my house smells delicious!



Honey Whole Wheat Bread

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE


Whole Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Bread

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Yuuummmm. I want some!

jessica said...

I must make this. Cinnamon swirl bread has been on my list of things to make for a while now. PS so glad you're back!

Amanda said...

This was delicious and I love that you're back too!!

Anonymous said...

I just made this bread for the first time! Thank U for sharing the recipe.. I loved it, My husband said a better recipe than the bread his grandmother made =)