Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tropical Smoothie

I don't know if it's the sun shining outside and the fact that it's a nice 31 degrees outside or if I'm remembering that exactly two years ago I was in Maui, but today I was craving a yummy tropical smoothie. This recipe is easy and SO good! I'm not a big fan of tart smoothies so this one is nice and sweet. I love how the cream of coconut gives it almost a pina colada flavor, yum! My husband is the smoothie maker at our house and he was very impressed with this one!

*If you want to make this smoothie more healthy you can add a handful of baby spinach to it. You won't even taste it and it's a great way to get your kids to eat a serving of veggies!




Tropical Smoothie

1 comment:

n.davis said...

yum! such a great idea to use the cream of coconut.