Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been so bad about posting lately! The end of January was super busy and now that February is here all I've felt like doing lately is sit around and do nothing. I blame it on the cold, grey weather. However, today I'm feeling much more motivated and on my list of things to do is make a yummy treat using these:


If you like regular Craisins you'll love these. I think these dried cherries are even better than the Craisins!




Check back later this afternoon for the recipe!

And....if you haven't tried these yet go get yourself a bag right now. I'm pretty sure I ate half a bag all by myself in like half an hour. Isn't Valentine's candy the best?!?!

1 comment:

michelle said...

oh my. I haven't seen that particular variety of Dove. Yum!

p.s. the word verification for this comment is "sinwin" - how appropriate!