Friday, February 18, 2011

Hearty Beef Soup

Last Sunday was really busy and I was short on time but my in-laws were coming over for dinner so I wanted to make something healthy and good. My mom used to make this when I was growing up and it was always one of my favorites. This soup is simple and like it's name says it's really hearty with the beef and all of the fresh chopped veggies.

The original recipe directions say to cook the soup in a pot but since I was so short on time on Sunday I put it all in the crockpot and let it cook while I was gone. I've included directions for both cooking methods. I probably prefer the original method in the pot because the noodles stay more firm, but either way this soup turns out really good!



Hearty Beef Soup

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

No comments: