Friday, January 14, 2011

Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcakes

Oh my gosh these are good! My husband came home last night and saw them and couldn't resist. He said he was only going to eat half of one but within minutes of eating the first half he went back and finished the rest of it off. I really like how these are made in muffin tins because they come out in perfect little individual servings. The brownie is rich, chocolaty and nice and dense. Now we'll just have to see if I can resist finishing off the rest of the pan by myself this afternoon!


Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcakes

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

6 comments:

Katie @ HunnyBee Blog said...

That looks deeelicious!

Amanda said...

I've been obsessed with this recipe ever since you posted...and they are just as good as they look! I made them today and already ate three! Thanks for another awesome recipe.

Courtney said...

Whenever I bake with cream cheese, the layer that has the cream cheese in it separates from the other cake part. Do you know why it does that... or what, perhaps, I am doing wrong??? These look AMAZING by the way.

Valerie said...

Courtney- To be honest I'm not sure why it separates. The only things I could think of are:

1-make sure you use regular cream cheese and not light or whipped
2-to soften it, leave it out until it reaches room temperature, don't microwave it so that it's too melted
3-don't over mix it. just stir it with the other ingredients until just combined.

That probably doesn't help much but good luck and I hope your next attempt with cream cheese is successful! :)

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I love the cupcakes. I don't bake very often but these looked like I needed to try them. They are as good as they look. Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

I made these for a school event and in less than 10 minutes they were gone!!!