Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cookbook Wish List

I LOVE cookbooks! It makes me feel so happy to flip through the pages of a beautiful cookbook and imagine and dream about all of the delicious things I could make.

Here are a few of my favorites that I keep on a shelf by my computer for inspiration. 




Here are some cookbooks that are currently on my wish list.




I'm always on the lookout for great cookbooks so let me know what your favorites are or ones that are on your wish list!

I'm getting really hungry thinking about all of these books and I've been craving something chocolaty and decadent for days so first thing tomorrow I'm making CREAM CHEESE BROWNIE CUPCAKES!!! (And when I say first thing in the morning I mean I'm making them for myself for breakfast. I have problems, I know.) Check back soon for the recipe!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are a woman after my own heart -- I looooove chocolate cream pie for breakfast. oh dear, now I'm craving it! :)

jessica said...

I LOVE ebelskivers. I am still mastering the technique. Making them perfectly round and closed is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I would love this cookbook.

michelle said...

I love cookbooks. Love them. Some of my favorites are: Everyday Food Great Food Fast, Pioneer Woman Cooks, Pasta e Verdura, Colorado Cache, the original Betty Crocker cookbook, The Complete Cooking Light, My Bread by Jim Lahey, Simply Scones.

n.davis said...

oh so yummy. i love all these books!
{from the looks of them all. haha}

one cookbook that i love is double
delicious. It's all healthy cooking but it's
super yummy.