Monday, November 22, 2010

Kalua Pork

Kalua pork is the third and final meat that we served at my son's birthday luau. This recipe is also from our friend Kalani and it is amazing! Like the teriyaki chicken and beef, this recipe is very simple but just make sure you read through it completely before you make it to make sure you understand all of the instructions.

*We had a big family get-together yesterday and I was in charge of making the desserts. I made three different kinds of bars and not only were they super yummy, but all three recipes are perfect for the holiday season. I'm going to start posting them this week beginning on Wednesday so make sure to check back!

 Unfortunately this is the best picture we got of the Kalua pork. Sorry it's not the best!

1 comment:

Emily Brooke said...

I come from a hawaiian family and want my sons 1st birthday to be a luau. I am very excited you posted this because I have no idea how to do it on my own and this will be fun! I also love your guava cake recipe. My tutu grandma used to make an amazing chicken long rice. I wonder if you husbands family has a good recipe because she never wrote hers down and none of us can figure out how to make it right.