Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chicken, Broccoli and Alfredo Pasta

I feel like it's been forever since I last posted, but I have a good excuse! I was out of town last weekend and I've been in the process of moving all week so things have been a little crazy. And I just have to say that I have the BEST mom ever! Not only has she cleaned and watched my son all week while I pack but she's made good dinners for us each night including this yummy recipe. It's actually just a little twist on this recipe and it's delicious! This really is such a great recipe because you can mix it up so many different ways just by changing a few ingredients like the flavor of the sauce or the kind of pasta you use. So if you have picky eaters who don't like mushrooms or tomatoes, like my husband, you can leave them out and add in other veggies that your family will eat!


Chicken, Broccoli and Alfredo Pasta

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I have the BEST daughter to want me to come hang out with the family! Cooking for everyone has been fun and taking care of the baby is even more fun! This recipe is so great because it's quick and easy and everyone loves it.