Monday, November 29, 2010

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars

These bars are A-MAZ-ING! I made them with two other bar recipes for a recent family event and these were the first to go, and they went fast. I saved one to take a picture of for this post and my husband kept bugging me to hurry and take the picture so that he could eat it. There are several different steps to making these bars but each step is really easy and it is so completely worth taking a little more time to make them!



Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Just had to say, I made these last week and they were just as amazing as you described. It's probably my new favorite bar recipe of all time. I'll be making the pumpkin bars next, can't wait! Thanks!

Jamie said...

These are unbelievably amazing--I am so glad I found this recipe. I receive lots of compliments every time I make these.