Anyway, this punch is really good and perfect for any fall or winter party. The instructions are to chill it and serve it cold but I'm sure it would be delicious served warm as well! Oh, and when you buy apple cider, make sure you're actually buying cider and not juice, sometimes the labels can be a little confusing.
Spiced Apple Cider Punch
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 liters apple cider, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup pulp free orange juice (I actually use orange-pineapple juice)
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale, chilled
just before serving, transfer to a punch bowl and stir in ginger ale.