Monday, October 18, 2010

Potato Ham Soup

Last night I had planned to make stew for dinner but when I looked over my recipe I realized I didn't have all of the ingredients I needed. I didn't want to go to the grocery store so I looked through all of my recipes and found this one which I happened to have all of the ingredients for. I hadn't had this soup since I was a kid and I can't believe that I had forgotten about it. My brother came over for dinner last night and said "remember when mom used to make this, it was so good." And it really is so good. It's absolutely perfect for cold fall or wintry days and tastes amazing with warm homemade bread. So, if you cook a ham anytime during this holiday season, I highly recommend saving the leftovers for this soup!


Potato Ham Soup

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

No comments: