Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun News and Recipe Update!

About a month ago I was contacted by the editor from MainStreet Magazine about featuring one of my fall recipes in the magazine's October issue. (MainStreet Magazine is a magazine that goes out with the newspaper to homes in Utah county.) Of course I said YES and I am so excited that they printed my favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cupcake recipe. It's been so fun receiving comments from some of you who found my recipe through the magazine and I just want to say thank you to MainStreet Magazine!




Also, I've made a few little tweaks to my favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe to make them even more scrumptious and added a much better picture to the post. You can check out these updates here!

8 comments:

Caryn said...

Awesome! The page layout is beautiful. I am so proud of you and your great blog. You are so creative and a wonderful cook. Come cook for me beautiful daughter!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

kc said...

That's so cool, Val!! And now I really want to go make these!!

Shirley said...

Congrats!!! I need to make these too!

Spence and Aiona ... said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! You go girl!

Jare said...

Congrats Valerie! That is so awesome and I am so excited for you! I made those cupcakes and they are awesome, as are all your recipes :)

michelle said...

How exciting, Valerie!!

Frieda said...

Hi! Just found you on the Hive and wanted to say Congrats on being published ~ what an honor! I've added you to my reader and look forward to catching up on all your posts....