Monday, September 20, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Last Friday my husband had all of the guys over to watch football. You can't have a football party without food so decided make several different finger foods for the guys. I actually made four different dips and they were just perfect for the party. I made my husbands favorite cheesy corn spread which I posted last year, and also this really yummy buffalo chicken dip. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law and I was excited that I finally had an excuse to make it. It turned out so good, spicy, but good! My only regret was that I didn't double the recipe because it went so fast!

*I'll post the other two dips I made this week on Wednesday and Friday!


Buffalo Chicken Dip

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

4 comments:

Our Family said...

That looks so good. We will have to try it out this weekend.

Next time you guys do the Butter Yukki will you take pictures of how you cut and cook the food. That's a lot, I know but we tried to make it and I think we did it a wronge.

Alissa Morris

Valerie said...

Hi Alissa!

I'm sorry the butter yakki didn't turn out right. I'm not sure when we will do it again (probably not until New Years) so until then, I will go and add more directions to the recipe so hopefully it makes more sense.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Val

Amanda said...

This looks amazing! Can't wait to try this and your pumpkin cupcakes. Keep up the good work!

michelle said...

This looks so good!