Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creamy Chicken and Artichoke Pasta

I have never been a big fan of artichokes but my mom absolutely loves this recipe and she told me that I had to try it. I made it last week for a dinner party and it really was so good! The recipe might look a little long and complicated but it's actually fairly simple to prepare. If you decide to make this, which you definitely should, I recommend getting the pasta and chicken going first and while those are cooking get all of the other ingredients chopped and ready to go. Once the chicken is done, all you have to do is add all of the ingredients into the pan and stir.

This recipe makes a lot so it's great for dinner parties. My mom had it at a ward party where it was served in chafing dishes. I made this recipe for seven people and we had leftovers so I would half it for smaller groups or double it for larger groups. Also, this dish is served warm so once you've made the sauce keep it warm. It doesn't taste as good once it's reheated.


Creamy Chicken and Artichoke Pasta

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

2 comments:

michelle said...

We loved this, thanks for posting it!

Monica Smead said...

This is AMAZING!! Can't wait to try more of your recipes!