Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these cookies yesterday to give to someone and of course I saved a bunch for myself. Now I'm regretting that I didn't give them all away because I had 4 for breakfast and who knows how many more I will consume throughout the rest of the day. I love regular chocolate chip cookies and I love peanut butter so this is the perfect combination of both!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
preheat oven to 300 degrees. in a medium bowl, whisk together flour, soda, and salt and then set aside. in the bowl of a mixer, blend sugars. add butter and mix well. add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla and mix. add in flour mixture at a low speed, do not over mix. add chocolate chips. scoop out cookies onto cookie sheet and bake for about 18 minutes. transfer cookies to rack to cool.

*makes about 4-5 dozen cookies.

3 comments:

Bri, Ash and Ty said...

Oh my goodness those look amazing! I think I need to start making them RIGHT now!

Caryn said...

Happiness is--cookies!

Bri, Ash and Ty said...

I just wanted to let you know that I made those cookies yesterday afternoon and they are amazing!!!!