Friday, June 25, 2010

Green Bean Chicken

Here is another delicious recipe from my sister-in-law Kristin. I've been wanting to make it for the longest time but I could never find black bean sauce at the grocery store, I could only find black bean garlic sauce. So I finally decided to just try it with the black bean garlic sauce and it turned out so good! This dish is really easy to make and it's great because it's a complete meal with the green beans and rice so you don't have to worry about preparing any sides.

Green Bean Chicken

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

2 comments:

michelle said...

I have to try this! It looks like my favorite dish from China Lily, and if it is anything like that...

Our Family said...

Hi Valerie-

I'm so excited I found your blog. Everything looks so good. You are a good photographer.
I think I'll be planning our meals this week based off your blog. Thanks,

Alissa/Tyler's cousin.