Monday, May 17, 2010

Heavenly Joes- a.k.a Sloppy Joes

For some strange reason I have been craving a really good sloppy joe for the past several months. I would have made some right away when I first started craving them but my husband told me that he thinks sloppy joes are gross. Well I decided that he must not have ever had a really good sloppy joe so I was determined to change his mind. I did a little recipe searching and finally ended up combining a couple different recipes to make this recipe. The results were awesome! My husband said that they were so good that they were 'heavenly joes.' So that's what I decided to call them. My husband said that the reasons why he loved them were because not only were they very flavorful, but they were also full of meat and not just a lot of messy sauce. So I am now happy to say that my husband has been converted to sloppy joes and now I can have them whenever I'm craving them and not feel guilty!


Heavenly Joes- a.k.a. Sloppy Joes

1 comment:

Spence and Aiona ... said...

I make some really similar to this and my husband was "converted" too! ;D I recommend adding a slice of cheese to each of the sandwiches...extra yummi-ness!