Friday, June 28, 2013

Grilled Balsamic Chicken

Day 3 on grilled chicken week and here is another amazing recipe from my sister-in-law Kristin.

I love balsamic vinegar and it is awesome in this recipe! I recommend making this when you have company coming over because it's one of those recipes that looks and tastes like you spent a lot of time making it but it's actually super easy to prepare and your guests are sure to be impressed. But really you should just make it anytime, guests or not, because it's so good.

This chicken is marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Once grilled, it's topped off with sauteed green onions and mushrooms (I omit the mushrooms for my husband and add extra for me!) and then it's finished with a little goat cheese crumbled on top. It's perfection. I like to serve it with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus or green beans, it's absolutely delicious and perfect for summer!


1 comment:

Todd said...

Hey Val, Sunday is my turn to cook so I chose the balsamic chicken. My wife and sons loved it!