Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Shower Favors- Cake Pops

My mom and I helped throw a baby shower for one of my good friends this last weekend and we were in charge of dessert and favors. We decided to make things easy for ourselves so we ordered bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes for the dessert. For the favors we made cake pops. Both the bundtinis and the cake pops were SO yummy and they were just perfect for the shower! So I guess this post is more of an idea than a regular recipe but I will include the instructions for making the cake pops. :)

Top- Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Middle- White Chocolate Raspberry
Bottom- Red Velvet



Red Velvet Cake Pops

4 comments:

michelle said...

I've been wanting to try making cake pops for ages! Yours turned out great.

Micah and BriAnne said...

Mmmm! I love those cake pops! My mom made some cupcake ones for my baby shower and she's making minnie mouse ones for my daughter's party this weekend. You should really go into party planning with all your yummy deserts!!

Reva said...

These are great! I hope some day mine look this great! I'm better at just cakes. :)

Reva said...

These are great! I'm trying to get the hang of them. I'm better at just cakes. :)