Friday, March 19, 2010

No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies

Now I know that most of you probably already have this recipe or something similar but I thought I would post this anyway just for fun. My mom came to visit last week and while she was here one of my brothers who is in collage came over for dinner. While he was over he asked my mom if she would make him these cookies. I have such a cute mom and she was happy to make them for us. And even though these cookies are nothing fancy, they are so yummy and really are the perfect munchie cookie.


No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

2 comments:

Caryn said...

There is a story behind these cookies. I came home from a Merrie Miss activity with this recipe when I was 8 years old. I asked Grandma B if I could make them and she said yes. She helped me with the recipe and that was my cooking debut.

Lauren♥Jaden♥Kaylie said...

Aw that's a cute story Caryn!
These are really yummy! I normally don't like peanut butter cookies but these ones rock!