Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caramel Brownies

This is another recipe from my cute friend Jessica (the one who did the design for this blog) and oh my gosh these brownies are good! This recipe is really similar to the Chocolate Caramel Bars that I posted earlier except for instead of having an oatmeal crust, this recipe has a brownie crust. I made these brownies last week and I think I ate at least half of the pan by myself. You would think that I would be sick of them by now but nope, I'm still craving them! I seriously need to find a way to curb my chocolate addiction!


Caramel Brownies

CLICKE HERE FOR MY RECIPE

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Okay I'm putting in my request for you to make these for me next week when you visit. Yummy!

jessica said...

I seriously LOVE these brownies and I love how easy they are. I must make these soon. It's been too long! Thanks for the shout out.