Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

If you haven't noticed, I love peanut butter and these little peanut butter cookies are so yummy! A girl that I used to work with brought these in one time and I just wanted to take them and eat all of them myself. Unfortunately I had to share with the rest of my coworkers so I got the recipe so that I could make some just for me! :)


Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
preheat oven to 350 degrees. in a mixer, combine peanut butter and sugars and mix until well combined, about 2 minutes. add vanilla, egg, and soda and mix for another 2 minutes. roll into walnut sized balls and dip the top in sugar. place cookies on cookie sheet and create a cris-cross pattern on each with a fork. bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments: