Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 24 really good white rolls
- 24 pieces good honey ham
- 24 small slices swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon worschestershire sauce
in a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. let sit 10 minutes, or until butter sets slightly. cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. serve warm.
** sandwiches can be assembled a day ahead and kept in the fridge ready to bake.