Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

I made these tacos for the first time last night and they turned out so good! Whenever I make something new I always ask my husband if it's good enough to post on this blog and before I could ask him last night about this recipe, he told me that these tacos are definitely blog worthy! I love crockpot recipes like this that are so easy and yet so delicious. This recipe is also great because you can serve it so many different ways- in tortillas, taco shells, on scones as navajo tacos, or you could even eat it as soup!


Crockpot Chicken Tacos
  • 2 to 3 chicken breasts
  • 1 can chicken broth
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 1 can corn
  • 1 can black beans, drained
place all ingredients in the crockpot for 3 to 4 hours on high. just before serving, shred chicken and mix in 1 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. it will be runny. you can serve in tortillas, taco shells, or you can fry up scones to make navajo tacos. top with- cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa, avocados, or anything else that you like.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

AMAZING! This recipe was SO easy and I loved the result. Even my 18 month old ate it, and he never eats anything inside a tortilla, much less say, MMmmmm. :) I'm going to post this on Facebook because everyone should know about this recipe. :)