Wednesday, January 27, 2010

White Grape Punch

This is probably the easiest recipe that I will ever post. I served this drink at the Butter Yakki party we had earlier this month and even though I doubled the amount, it was gone before our party was half way over. I love this drink because although it's really simple it's also really good and it's perfect for parties that kids will be at because it's so light that you don't have to worry about spills. I like to garnish this drink with limes but it would also be really pretty with cranberries during the holiday season.

*click on this link to find out what Butter Yakki is :)
http://kukikookbook.blogspot.com/2009/01/butter-yakki.html




White Grape Punch
  • 1 bottle white grape juice
  • 1 2-liter bottle of sprite
combine juice and sprite in a large punch bowl. add ice and garnish of your choice.

No comments: