- 5-6 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-2 eggs
- cornstarch (in a bag)
dip the cubed chicken in the egg and then shake up in the bag of cornstarch. brown the chicken in oil.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
combine the sauce ingredients and heat on the stove while chicken is browning. sauce will thicken a bit.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
saute the onion and pepper in one tablespoon of oil until cooked. add the pineapple, water chestnuts, browned and cooked chicken and sauce. simmer with lid on for about 15-20 minutes. garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve with rice.