Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sprinkles Cupcakes

A few weeks ago I was at my sister-in-law Kristin's house and while I was there she made Sprinkles vanilla cupcakes. Kristin and I both agreed that normally we would always go for chocolate but that for a vanilla cupcake, these were seriously good! They were just so moist and dense and were the best cupcakes I have ever had. Last week I made the banana and dark chocolate flavors and they were really good as well but I'm still craving those vanilla cupcakes. For those of you who are lucky enough to live near a Sprinkles bakery, please go there and have a cupcake for me! And for the rest of us, luckily the mixes are available at Williams-Sonoma which just happens to be one of the best stores ever!!!










Visit the Sprinkles website, http://www.sprinkles.com/, for a list of locations. (P.S. they have one coming soon to Las Vegas, so Mom you know whenever I come visit we will be going there!)

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Can't wait!

Brittney Paul said...

Valerie, we have Sprinkles close to us (in Beverly Hills) and it's amazing-the atmosphere makes the cupcakes taste even better! I always get Sprinkles cupcakes for special occasions-we had them at Mackenna's 1st b-day party and Karlee's blessing luncheon. The mix from Williams Sonoma has become one of my pantry staples, but it doesn't even compare to the real thing-you have to try it!!

Valerie said...

I am so jealous! If they don't get the Sprinkles up in Vegas soon, I might have to make a trip out to California!!! :)