Sunday, March 31, 2013

MilkyWay Peanut Butter Cookies

So I don't really like MilkyWays but I absolutely LOVE these cookies! They are honestly one of my favorite cookies and I always have people begging me for the recipe when I make them. They are so soft and the combination of the candy bar, peanut butter and chocolate is just perfection.

I have two tips when making these cookies:

First- do NOT substitute the MilkyWays for another candy bar like Snickers. I know Snickers taste better on it's own but trust me, in these cookies MilkyWays are the way to go. It doesn't even taste like a MilkyWay when you eat them and you definitely do not want a crunchy candy bar with nuts in these cookies.

Second- double line your cookie sheets (use two cookie sheets stacked on top of each other) so that the bottoms of these don't brown so that they're extra soft and chewy. You'll probably have to add on an extra minute or two to the baking time but it's definitely worth it.





MilkyWay Peanut Butter Cookies

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

1 comment:

jessica said...

These were AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing! I am so excited to follow your blog and try out all of these great recipes!