Monday, December 21, 2009

Chocolate Bites

My cute niece and nephews made these chocolate bites for us this year and they were so good that I think I ate most of them myself. The inside, which tastes sort of like a brownie but even better, is so soft and yummy. These bites can be coated in your choice of milk or white chocolate and can be decorated how ever you like. I just got the recipe from my sister-in-law and I'm planning to make them for the other side of the family this Christmas. Hopefully there will be enough for everyone because I know I will be munching on them nonstop! :)

Chocolate Bites

  • package of Oreos
  • package of cream cheese
  • melted milk or white chocolate

combine Oreos and cream cheese in a food processor. roll into balls and then refrigerate until firm. dip in melted chocolate and decorate. refrigerate again until firm.

No comments: