- 1 package (18.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1 1/4 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 cake pan with non-stick spray.
Stir together cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, softened butter and 1 egg until crumbly; stir in chopped nuts; press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared cake pan.
Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs until smooth and creamy; spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
Stir cranberry sauce and spoon in rows down the length of the pan. Using a butter knife, gently swirl cranberry and cream cheese.
Bake 40-45 minutes or until cream cheese is set and crust is cooked. Cool before cutting. Refrigerate leftovers.