Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas

I've had this recipe for years and it's so good but I haven't made it in a long time because I sort of forgot I had it until my friend Jaron requested that I post it. I'm glad that she reminded me about it because I really like these enchiladas. They are so super easy to make and are great to make on nights when you are short on time. I don't usually like leftovers, but I will definitely be finishing these off for lunch tomorrow!
-
Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
  • 1/3 cup diced green chilies
  • 1/4 teaspoon cumin
  • 8 medium flour tortillas
  • 2 green onions, diced
  • 1 cup grated cheddar cheese

in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chicken soup. divide in half and set half aside for topping.

combine remaining half with chicken, green chilies, and cumin. blend well.

spoon chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll to close. place rolled tortillas, folded side down, into a greased baking dish.

top with remaining sour cream mixture, green onions, and cheese. bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments: