Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Texas Sheet Cake

I absolutely love this cake! It is so moist and chocolaty and I could seriously eat 5 servings in one sitting. The great thing about this recipe is that it doesn't call for any special ingredients so if I'm in the mood for a good dessert but I'm low on ingredients, I know that I'll always have what I need for this. If you don't already have a recipe for Texas sheet cake, or even if you do, you should definitely give this recipe a try because it's the best! -






Texas Sheet Cake

CLICK HERE FOR MY RECIPE

1 comment:

Jare said...

I made this recipe the other day for a Super Bowl Party and it was a huge hit! Not to mention, I wanted to eat half of the cake right away. And the frosting is highly addicting as well. Can't wait to make it again! Thanks Val!