Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crunchy Baked Chicken

Tonight was a really busy and crazy night but I still wanted to make something for dinner that was good and healthy. I needed something that was easy and fast to put together so I decided to make this chicken recipe. I paired it with asparagus and brown rice, but this dish also tastes very good with mashed potatoes and a cream of chicken soup gravy.
Crunchy Baked Chicken
  • 2 cups crushed cornflakes (you can buy cornflake crumbs found in the baking isle)
  • 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • butter
  • 6-8 chicken breasts

combine cornflakes, sesame seeds, pepper, salt and paprika. set aside.

coat chicken with milk and then coat with cereal mix and place in a nonstick (I like to foil my pan) baking pan. dot each chicken breast with slices of butter and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.

No comments: