This is a recipe that my sister-in-law Mari gave to me. It's hearty and very tasty and the recipe makes a lot so it is perfect for bridal and baby showers. I really like the pretty colors of all of the fruit in this salad and the different textures of the pastas. Yum!
Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 oz cooked bowtie pasta
- 12 oz cooked colored spiral pasta
cook both pastas and cool
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 15 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 4 oz pakage craisins
combine all ingredients in a large bowl.-
- 16 oz bottle of kraft coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
mix coleslaw dressing and mayonnaise and pour over salad and mix everything together. refrigerate until ready to serve.