Chicken Corn Chowder
- 3 cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of corn, drained but reserve water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 8 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- scallions, chopped
combine all ingredients in a crock pot except for reserved water, bacon and scallions. cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. you may add some reserved water if you want your chowder thinner.
add crumbled bacon and scallions just before serving.