Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chicken Corn Chowder

My friend Aly brought this to a work party once and it was so good. I got the recipe from her and brought it to another work party later and it was a big hit again! I was hoping to take some home to my husband but everybody ate it all. I have another really good chicken corn chowder recipe but the thing I love about this recipe is that it is so easy to make and so yummy!!!

Chicken Corn Chowder

  • 3 cans condensed cream of potato soup
  • 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 2 cans of corn, drained but reserve water
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 1/2 to 2 cups whole milk
  • 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
  • 8 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
  • scallions, chopped

combine all ingredients in a crock pot except for reserved water, bacon and scallions. cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. you may add some reserved water if you want your chowder thinner.

add crumbled bacon and scallions just before serving.

No comments: